AAHKS Business of Total Joint Replacement Course
About the Course
- Identify ways to grow your joint replacement practice in the current technology driven healthcare environment
- Review opportunities for arthroplasty surgeons to maximize income regardless of specific practice arrangements
- Identify how to build effective teams that maximize success while reflecting the populations served
- Discuss the various business partners that can help you and your practice grow and prosper
- Gain better understanding of the current and future opportunities to prosper in alternative and bundled payment contracts
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Individuals should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.