Business of Total Joint Replacement Course
This course is beneficial for physicians and their business leads
who seek to maximize practice success through pursuit of
increased market share and revenue growth.
About the Business Course
This course, which will take place on Friday, November 4, is beneficial for physicians and their business leads who seek to maximize practice success through pursuit of increased market share and revenue growth.
- Identify ways to grow your joint replacement practice in the current technology driven healthcare environment
- Review opportunities for arthroplasty surgeons to maximize income regardless of specific practice arrangements
- Identify how to build effective teams that maximize success while reflecting the populations served
- Discuss the various business partners that can help you and your practice grow and prosper
- Gain better understanding of the current and future opportunities to prosper in alternative and bundled payment contracts
Session I: Defining the Playing Field of the Economics of Total Joint Arthroplasty
Session II: Contracting and Regulatory Issues
Session III: Private Equity: The New Kid in Town—Restoring Value to our Practices
Session IV: Defining Risk
Session V: Status of the Playing Field Through Different Practice Models
See the full 2022 Business Course Agenda.
- Richard Iorio, MD, Course Co-Chair
- C. Lowry Barnes, MD, Course Co-Chair
See the full 2022 Business Course Disclosures.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS) designates this live activity for a maximum of 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.