AAHKS Is pleased to announce a new pilot program to recognize innovation in products, procedures and services provided in the field of hip and knee arthroplasty. The 2022 AAHKS Industry Innovation Award is a competitive product award for companies exhibiting at the 2022 Annual Meeting. This annual award recognizes cutting-edge innovation in the field of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty.
All AAHKS Annual Meeting exhibitors are eligible to submit entries for this award. There is a limit of one entry per exhibiting company.
- Devices, procedures, techniques, materials, etc. introduced since the previous AAHKS Annual Meeting are eligible. This includes modifications to existing concepts that substantially improves outcomes in Hip and Knee Arthroplasty.
- Submitted products must be on display in the Exhibit Hall during the Annual Meeting.
- Supporting information will be made available for the judges to inform their scoring and deliberations
- Supporting information may include, but is not limited to, product literature and data, podium and/or poster presentations about the product or similar data and information.
- Only exhibitors who are paid in full by September 30, 2022 are eligible to apply for this award.
- All items marked with an asterisk are required to complete submission
- For questions, please contact Jeff Mitchell, Director of Marketing and Corporate Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications are due by September 30, 2022
- Submissions received by deadline will be evaluated by the judging panel made up on impartial surgeons from the AAHKS Industry Relations Committee and other pertinent AAHKS Committees.
- Following initial evaluations finalists will be determined and the committee will schedule appointments on Friday, November 4, 2022 to meet with the designated representative in the applicant’s booth for further evaluation of the finalist’s entries.
- The winners will be announced during the Welcome Reception in the Learning Center/Exhibit Hall on Friday November 4, 2022.
- Winners will receive the use of a graphic badge designating you are a winner that can be used in your promotional materials or online and an interview on the AAHKS Amplified Podcast on the innovation and press releases to industry publications.
NOTE: Participation in the AAHKS Industry Innovation Award does not imply any clinical endorsement of products, procedures or services. Use of the AAHKS name, logos or service marks by participating companies is allowed only with the express permission of AAHKS management.