Exhibit at AAHKS
Plan. Book. Connect.
About the Annual Meeting
NOTICE: There are scam emails circulating regarding the status of AAHKS Annual Meeting and the sale of mailing lists. These are not sanctioned by AAHKS, and we are following up. If you receive such an email, please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org. AAHKS will only provide updates on this website and by email from AAHKS email accounts.
Join more than 2,200 orthopaedic surgeons, fellows, residents and allied health professionals highly interested in primary and revision total joint arthroplasty.
The 2020 American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons Annual Meeting will be held November 5-8, 2020 in Dallas at the Hilton Anatole. The Annual Meeting will feature innovative concepts and the latest advances for hip and knee arthroplasty specialists.
Targeted and Cost Effective
- A very specific target market of joint replacement surgeons
- Cost-effective exhibitor fees compared to other large meetings
- An efficient weekend schedule
- Minimal cross-scheduling of events, leaving plenty of face-time with attendees
Two Full Days of Booth Traffic
- Adjacent to AAHKS General Session ballroom
- Breakfast, lunch, reception and breaks in the exhibit area drive more traffic to your booth
- Published learning objectives help generate focused dialogues and emphasize learning
- By joining us as an exhibitor and sponsor, your company will play an important role in enhancing the learning experience for attendees.
Plan Now to Exhibit at the AAHKS 2021 Annual Meeting!
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact:
Director of Marketing and Corporate Relations
JMitchell@AAHKS.org | 847-430-5072
Exhibitor representatives and their partners with contracted booth space must register for badges directly through the primary contact at their company. Email email@example.com if you need assistance.
The AAHKS Video Wall
Your brand front and center.
Extend your company’s presence by showcasing your video on the 20-foot AAHKS Video Wall!
- Location: High traffic area leading to the General Session and Exhibit Hall/Learning Center
- Screen Size: 1296w x 324h pixels
- Duration: Video spots are 30 seconds: either three 10-second videos, two 15-second videos, or one 30-second video
- Frequency: Videos will run at least 10 times over two days.
- Price: $3,000
- Creation: free production assistance
- Deadline to submit completed videos: September 25, 2020
Hotel reservations will open in summer 2020.
AAHKS reserves the right to cancel a room made in error in the attendee room block at the Hilton Anatole.
Hotel Room Scam Advisory
You may be contacted by phone or email by outside housing companies (Expo Housing Services, Global Elite Travel, National Travel Associates, Travel Group Partners) to secure hotel reservations. These companies are not endorsed, affiliated or working in partnership with AAHKS. Reservations made through these companies for our meeting cannot be guaranteed.
Brokers soliciting your business have been known to accept payment without confirming room reservations. If this occurs, the hotel has no obligation to provide you with the accommodations you were expecting. Do not fall victim to this practice. AAHKS has contracted with official hotels to manage the AAHKS room blocks, and they are the only source that can guarantee your reservation.
Please report any unauthorized solicitations to AAHKS by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Adult Reconstruction Surgeons
Every year surgeons, fellows and residents specializing in hip and knee arthroplasty come together for the AAHKS Annual Meeting to take part in the nation’s foremost, in-depth, peer-reviewed arthroplasty program.
Allied Health Professionals
Attendees include physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, physical therapists and other licensed health care providers in clinical practice or with teaching and research appointments related to hip and knee arthroplasty care.
Learning Center/Exhibit Hall Square Footage
The location of the Learning Center/Exhibit Hall is adjacent to the General Session where all attendees gather for didactic sessions. All meals and breaks take place among the exhibits to maximize booth visits.
Opportunities to Connect
With a vertical show and attendees focused on adult reconstruction education all under one roof, there are numerous opportunities to make meaningful connections at AAHKS.