Qualify for AAHKS Awards
Due by September 3, 2020
- Submit your draft manuscript.
- Manuscripts for award consideration must be blinded.
- Indicate the name of the award (Dorr, Rand, Clinical) you are applying for, and be certain that you are eligible for that award.
- You can only submit for one award.
- Manuscript must follow JOA formatting. Download and print format guidelines for easy reference.
Submit Final Manuscript for Moderator Review
Due by October 16, 2020
- Submit final manuscript at http://submit.aahks.net.
- The penalty for not submitting your manuscript is that your submissions will not be reviewed the following year.
Create PowerPoint and Upload to AAHKS
FOR VIRTUAL PRESENTERS: Due by October 16, 2020
FOR LIVE PRESENTERS: Due by October 23, 2020
- Download the AAHKS slide template.
- PowerPoint slides must be 16:9 ratio for the large screen in the ballroom.
- Presentations are intended to be six minutes in length, followed by a 10-minute discussion every third or fourth presentation.
- If the presenter is not the senior author, then a senior author should be on site to assist with answering audience questions.
- Presentations must be submitted prior to the start of the Annual Meeting.
- Any embedded video must be submitted as a separate file.
- A production crew member will be available to assist you with any last-minute changes.
Submit Final Manuscript for JOA Proceedings
Due by December 2, 2020
- Award recipients are expected to submit their manuscripts for publication in the JOA “Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting.”
- In the cover letter, note that your paper is for consideration in the “Proceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting” issue of the JOA and that it was selected as a podium presentation for the AAHKS Annual Meeting.
- Upload your manuscript and cover letter after logging in to the JOA website. Select “Proceedings of AAHKS” under “choose article type” when submitting.