The AAHKS in-person only registration includes all meals, breaks and receptions. Recordings of the meeting are available after the Meeting concludes for all attendees. For CME info, click here.
The AAHKS Virtual registration will include access to selected live streaming content along with recorded presentations from the General Session. To learn about CME, click here.
Member Rates: in-person and virtual
- Fellow, Associate, Non-Clinical Affiliate, Emeritus Member $450
- International Member $350
- Candidate, Surgeon in Training, Clinical Affiliate Member $225
- AAHKS Member – Active Military Free
Nonmember* Rates: in-person and virtual
- Physician and clinical team members $675
- Spouse/Family of attendee $95
* Not a member or membership expired? Log in to join or reinstate. Once your membership is active, you can register for the Meeting at the discounted rate.
Special Course-Only Registration Prices – in-person only
- The Orthopaedic Team Member Course: $250
- The Business of Total Joint Replacement: $350
- NEW! The Research Course: Free
So that we maintain the educational focus of the AAHKS Annual Meeting environment, attendance is open only to the following:
- Members of AAHKS
- Nonmember physicians, medical residents, physician assistants, nurses or other licensed healthcare providers in clinical practice or with academic appointments (teaching or research) related to hip and knee care.
- Invited speakers and presenters
- Invited media representatives
- Invited government officials
- Employees and independent contractors of exhibitors.
- Spouses or partners of members may register in the Guest category to attend meals and social events only. They are not permitted to attend educational programming or the Keynote speech.
Anyone else, including physicians who are not primarily engaged in direct patient or academic employment, is not eligible to attend the AAHKS Annual Meeting. If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact AAHKS before registering at 847-698-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that we cannot accommodate everyone with an interest in attending the Annual Meeting. Those who cannot attend may view the podium abstracts and poster presentations online, watch videos and read theProceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meeting published in the Journal of Arthroplasty.
AAHKS reserves the right to confirm the eligibility of all registrants prior to and at the time of the Annual Meeting, and to cancel registrations and issue refunds to those not meeting the qualifications.
Plan Your Trip
Gaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
1501 Gaylord Trail, Grapevine, TX 76051
Request a letter of invitation to assist with your visa application process. Click below to submit the form.