Online Registration Prices
Prices increase $50 on November 5
- Fellow, Associate, Non-Clinical Affiliate, Emeritus Member $450
- International Member $350
- Candidate, Surgeon in Training, Clinical Affiliate Member $225
- AAHKS Member – Active Military Free
Physician and clinical team members $675
Special Course-Only Registration Prices
Orthopaedic Team Member Course $250
The Business of Total Joint Replacement $350
So that we maintain the educational focus of the AAHKS Annual Meeting environment,attendance is open only to the following:
- Members of AAHKS
- Nonmember physicians, medical residents, physician assistants, nurses or other licensed healthcare providers in clinical practice or with academic appointments (teaching or research) related to hip and knee care.
- Invited speakers and presenters
- Invited media representatives
- Invited government officials
- Employees and independent contractors of exhibitors (Please seeExhibitor Centralfor exhibitor registration information.)
- Spouses or partners of members may register in the Guest category to attend meals and social events only. They are not permitted to attend educational programming or the Keynote speech.
Anyone else, including physicians who are not primarily engaged in direct patient or academic employment, is not eligible to attend the AAHKS Annual Meeting. If you have any questions about eligibility, please contact AAHKS before registering at 847-698-1200 firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that we cannot accommodate everyone with an interest in attending the Annual Meeting. Those who cannot attend may view the podium abstracts and poster presentations online,watch videosand read theProceedings of the AAHKS Annual Meetingpublished in theJournal of Arthroplasty.
AAHKS reserves the right to confirm the eligibility of all registrants prior to and at the time of the Annual Meeting, and to cancel registrations and issue refunds to those not meeting the qualifications.
Plan Your Trip
The Hilton Anatole Dallas is located at 2201 N. Stemmons Freeway, Dallas, Texas 75207 USA. Reservations open in March.
There are a number of hotels in the vicinity of the Hilton Anatole within walking distance. Reservations open in March.
The Hilton Anatole is 16 miles from Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport and four miles from Dallas Love Field.
AAHKS will provide a letter of Request a letter of invitation to assist with your visa application process. Click below to submit the form.
In and Around Dallas
The Hilton Anatole is located in the Design District of Dallas.
VisitDallas has highlights, coupons, restaurant suggestions and much more. Use the “Other Languages” menu at the bottom of the site to translate the site into your language.